OK...I got tagged on Shelly's blog. Here are my answers...
A to Z about me......
A- Attached or Single? - Attached (Married for 8 years in August.)
B-Best Friend? - Other than my husband? ...Amanda Dillon
C-Cake or pie? - I LOVE carrot cake!!
D-Day of choice? Sunday - It gives me a chance to rest without feeling guilty.
E-Essential Item? My Zoloft. Seriously, without it, I am psycho mom!
F-Favorite color? - The dusty blue color of my bathroom.
G-Gummy bears or worms? - Bears. The worms creep me out.
H-Home town? West Jordan, UT
I-Favorite indulgence? - Cheese balls from Sam's club...mmmmmm
J-January or July? - July - I love going to watch the fireworks with the kids.
K-Kids? - 2 - Brynlee who's 5 and Landon who's 8 months
L-Life isn't complete without? My daily singing of Primary songs with Brynlee
M-Marriage date? August 8, 2000
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 4 sisters. I'm the good looking one. :-)
O-Oranges or Apples?- Apples if they're cold. It's hard to screw up an apple. Oranges are too tempermental.
P-Phobias? - Crowds of people who stand around in the middle of aisles at Wal-Mart. Anyone who knows me will know who I'm talking about.
Q-Quote? - "Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine."
R-Reasons to smile? - Brynlee's pictures she draws me and Landon's "ah duh" (all done).
S-Season of choice? - Spring!! I love the flowers.
T-Tag 3 people: Scott, Brian and Brett Dillon
U-Unknown fact about me? - I have seen & heard a ghost. I don't like talking about it, don't ask.
V-Vegetable? - All of them!! I LOVE tomatoes but I guess technically, they're a fruit.
W-Worst habit? - I'm a nail biter. I blame my piano teachers that made me keep short nails.
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? - What weird kind of question is this?
Y-Your favorite food? - Turkey, Craisin & Brown rice salad in a pita. YUM!!
Z-Zodiac sign: - Saggitarius
7 comments:
Good looking one eh? Ok, you can't say that you've heard and seen a ghost and then not expect not to talk about it! I'm calling you right now! :)
Um, for your info, I have four sisters, but I have always considered mom as another one so BITE ME!
WOW! Mom huh? Uh huh... Well, I guess you testy country folk can't count without yer' toes anyhow. ;-)
OH HECK NO!!!! See you if ever get to hang out down here in the stix with me girly!! You better be nice. I'm not as nice this pregnancy! I'll either get really mad or break down bawling! You never know! Besides I still had one more hand before i had to move to my toes anyway!
Mom says: "OK, if you're going to fight like animals - then take it outside!!!!" ;)
Love ya!
Hey Corinne--
Welcome to blogland! It is highly addictive, but a great way to stay in touch. It will be fun to see your little ones grow even though we are far away.
Laura
i agree with Pam. you can't mention a ghost and then tell us not to ask... I will try to wait patiently, but I'm thinking you'd best be telling me this story sometime soon!
ps - welcome to blogland.
Post a Comment