Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ok! Ok! I'll blog about it!!

Blogging is a whole new thing to me. Yes, Shelly and Pam know more about something "computer related" than me. There...I've said it. For someone as tech savvy as myself, this is a hard pill to swallow; not because my 2 youngest sisters are idiots, but because this is the only area of my life that I felt like I knew anything about. I know computer programs, phone switch language, Centrex programming etc. But blogging? Forget it! It's too complicated.
But now it seems that people (or rather Shelly) is getting irritated at the number of picture messages that I am sending of the kids. "Blog it!" she replies time and time again. I asked her what I should blog about. "Everything." I'm told. So since some of you (Shelly) tire of reading the same thing for more than a day, here are updates on our family that are not earth shattering..but cute none the less. (Sorry about the grainy pictures. I didn't know that I changed the resolution on them until after I uploaded them.)

I took Brynlee & Landon to Arctic Circle to get a small ice cream cone. (This was the first time for Landon.) He LOVED it!! These pics show how much.








I was cleaning my craft room when suddenly....I heard a "oooh wow". He's pulling up already. Looks like it's time to raise the crib side and lower the mattress.




Landon's newest face makes me laugh!! It started when he was trying to imitate Brynlee saying "Wow!" Now, Landon can say it too...but not without making the face. :-)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Hurray new pictures!!!! Your so not stupid...who STILL has not even set up the blog that Pam started for her? HMMMMM? ME!!!! I love this face of Landon's. Keep em' comin

Pam said...

Oh please...you know a lot more than I do!! I love those photos! The "WOW" face is too funny. I love the background too. Good job Ri!!

Anonymous said...

See....now doesn't that make you feel better? Not only that, but I finally have something new to look at and i can see the pics you sent me a lot better when they are bigger! I'm very proud of you. I love the pics! He is getting so big! Like Kris says, "keep em coming!!'

The Batty Bunch said...

Beautiful children is an understatement. The are so dang adorable. Plus 2 of my favorite names, I have a niece and nephew with the same names. Glad I found you on face book.