Hooray for Hubby!
Hooray! Mark got the slide show to work. This is fabulous to me since it was putting pictures of random people that I didn't know on my blog. Now it's cute family pictures, most of which were taken by my sister Pam. (If you need a photographer...she's it!!) Thanks babe!
3 comments:
Welcome to the club!! It's about time you join! I am excited because now I can see what's going on in your life even though I am WAY DOWN HERE!! I love you!
I'm so excited that you are a blogger now!! I love that Murphy is included in the family pics! Love you! By the way, thanks for the shout out!
I need Mark to tell me what he did. I hate that my slide show is so honkin' huge - right at the top. I want something like yours. Tell Mark I said HELP!!!
Post a Comment