Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

What is this post about again?

This isn't going to be a well thought out post. I'm just sharing an LDS General Conference packet for your kids that was sent to me from a friend.

I know. I know..."What is this?" you might be asking yourself.I apologize for the lack of fancy language, clever cliches or structured sarcasm. In the wake of our beloved USA turning in the United States of Europe, fish that are dying, a cat that is choosing to pee in random places in the house (like Brynlee's pillow), trying to put in a sprinkling system, Mark being out of town so much, finishing a pretty complicated tile job for my neighbor and most of all....the theft of our new garden tiller on Sunday (and the theft of our 2 gas cans on Wednesday)...I am just simply too exhausted for anything other than the basics. So in lieu of a total meltdown, I thought I'd post this packet in case you don't have one yet. I'll post about my rather trying week when I've had a few good nights of sleep. (The thieving of property in our yard has caused me pretty severe anxiety and at the moment, I'm not sleeping more than an hour or two a night.)

Hopefully, I'll be back to my normal, sarcastic self sooner than later. Here's to hoping....

2010 April General Conference Packet

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Thanks!! I hadn't gotten around to finding one yet, and now I don't have too. Your wonderful! I hope that things get better soon. "Your in my prayers Sister Fugal" sounds like such a cliche, but I mean it. I am praying for your peace, and for the thieves to get REAL BAD hemeroids (sp) for stealing your tiller. :) Love you!

Corinne said...

Thanks sis! I need all the prayers I can get right now.

musicmom said...

Thanks for sharing that packet. It looks like a good one.
Man, when it rains, it pours at your house!! I am sorry you have to deal with all of that. I know how you love to garden, what a blow to you guys to have your tiller stolen. I am so sorry. I hope things will even out soon, so that you can get some sleep, and find needed peace.