I'm not going to get on a political soapbox or make a joke about how long it's been since I've blogged. I'm keeping it simple and just posting a video and a few pictures. I asked Brynlee to give me a detailed account of her first day of 1st grade. It's a little slow going but this is Brynlee's first day...
finally got back here and watched the video. what a fun girl! Tell miss brynlee that I love her and I think she is wonderful. (and that I like her chicken dance...)
6 comments:
it wouldn't let me watch the video... something about it being private and i have to do something special... HELP!!!
Ok done. Now try it.
Cutest ever! I don't like how big they're getting. She looks adorable!
She looks so grown up!! What a sweet heart. I'm glad that she likes her teacher...that can make or break a year. Love you Bryners
Very cute. She is getting so grown up.
finally got back here and watched the video. what a fun girl! Tell miss brynlee that I love her and I think she is wonderful. (and that I like her chicken dance...)
Post a Comment