Apparently, I'm not going to get ANY input on this one. Fine. Be ostriches! I am going to single handedly prepare for the lameness and devastation that Obama is bringing upon us. Just remember the parable of the 10 virgins....
I am preparing too!!!! I just bought 25 fridge packs of Diet Coke while they were on sale at Albertson's before "The Man" jacks them up to $6.40 again...does that count? ;D
I'll tell you what - sometime in the next couple days I'll do a post on my blog about what I'm currently working on. the short of it is - I'm taking inventory on what I have in my food storage, trying to figure out a system of tracking what I have what I need, and how to know what I have used and now need to replace. I am also focusing on learning to USE what I store - so that I know it's being rotated, and that my family won't go into shock if we had to live off what we have in the storage room. More detail on my blog in the next few days
Hey Corinne- It is not that I was ignoring you, honestly, I just finally watched all the videos and got through your originaly blog last week. I also am on a foodstorage rampage, also trying to update all my paper files and 72hour kits. And just get to where I feel like my family is in the best shape that they can be in.
As for the whole government thing, pray, and write dilligently to your senators and encourage others to do so as well, is all I can think of that might make some impact. I know there are a million things going around on the internet right now. I don't know how effective those will be, but I guess we can join those as well.
I have been a little bit ostrich, but honesty, I have so much going on in my little world at home right now, that I am pretty oblivious to the outside world. I am just trying to take care of the things that I do have control over, it is much less depressing for me than to try and solve things out of my realm of control. SorryI am not more help. But I do have to say bravo for your post. I think it was amazing!!!
6 comments:
I'm preparing, I'm preparing!!!! I promise!
I know you are! You're the only one. :-) What are you doing to prepare?
I am preparing too!!!! I just bought 25 fridge packs of Diet Coke while they were on sale at Albertson's before "The Man" jacks them up to $6.40 again...does that count? ;D
I'll tell you what - sometime in the next couple days I'll do a post on my blog about what I'm currently working on. the short of it is - I'm taking inventory on what I have in my food storage, trying to figure out a system of tracking what I have what I need, and how to know what I have used and now need to replace. I am also focusing on learning to USE what I store - so that I know it's being rotated, and that my family won't go into shock if we had to live off what we have in the storage room.
More detail on my blog in the next few days
Try www.trackmyfoodstorage.com. If you buy a year membership, they'll email you when your food is about to expire.
Hey Corinne- It is not that I was ignoring you, honestly, I just finally watched all the videos and got through your originaly blog last week. I also am on a foodstorage rampage, also trying to update all my paper files and 72hour kits. And just get to where I feel like my family is in the best shape that they can be in.
As for the whole government thing, pray, and write dilligently to your senators and encourage others to do so as well, is all I can think of that might make some impact. I know there are a million things going around on the internet right now. I don't know how effective those will be, but I guess we can join those as well.
I have been a little bit ostrich, but honesty, I have so much going on in my little world at home right now, that I am pretty oblivious to the outside world. I am just trying to take care of the things that I do have control over, it is much less depressing for me than to try and solve things out of my realm of control.
SorryI am not more help. But I do have to say bravo for your post. I think it was amazing!!!
Post a Comment