Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Back from a hiatus...

Don't everyone have a heart attack.... Yes, I am alive. Things have been really crazy this December. I guess it's par for the course during the holidays. There are lots of "every day" tidbits I could blog about but for some reason I just haven't been in the mood to blog for a while. I think I'm in another funk. I hate having less daylight. So I'm posting a fun video we took on Christmas Day...

Up to this point, Landon wanted nothing to do with walking. He would walk if we held his hands but he made no attempt on his own. This isn't because he couldn't...he just didn't want to. If we got him distracted watching Thomas the Tank Engine, we could stand him up and let go. He'd stand until he realized he was doing it by himself. Then he'd slowly sit down and wouldn't cooperate no matter how much we tried.

Christmas Day, he just decided he wanted to try to walk to Grandma Fugal. HOORAY FOR GRANDMA!! She made it a game and he LOVED it!! This video was taken today, the 26th. He has made leaps and bounds in his walking. We fully expect him to be walking at least half of the time by January.



I will try to update my blog more often. I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my heart!!! He got so big in just hours. Karson is asking when Luke will start...too soon I am sure. Landon looks like he's gonna take off. Good Luck Cor and Mark.

Pam said...

Ha ha! That is too cute! He is so proud of himself! I love it!

Anonymous said...

He is too cute! I love his facial expressions. He makes me happy! Watch out...he going to be a handful.
Love ya!
Sis

Kendra said...

I thought you were going to update more often. hee hee! how's it going?

Corinne said...

Seriously! I'm such a loser! I don't have anything fabulous to blog about. My life is so boring right now.