Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

What a woman should be?

Completely random thought....

Brynlee needs a new belt for her school uniforms. Hot pink stands out too much against navy blue pants for my liking :-) So I look on eBay. I rarely buy belts so I wasn't sure of her waist size. This brings me to my point...

Supposedly, the "perfect" woman's measurements are 36/24/36.

Brynlee has a skinny little waist. Her waist size is 22 inches.

Perfect my behind!! (No, I will not make another backyard bunker joke.) But apparently I, a full figured 34 year old woman, should have a waist size just slightly larger than my 5 year old!!

Who comes up with these things? I think that they need a couple packages of Oreos and a Diet Coke. Then we'll see who's perfect.

Note to self: Add more Oreo's and remove measuring tape from food storage list.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Yeah, her waist is the size of my arm. I never thought of it that way. That's depressing. Oh well...when's the oreo party??

Anonymous said...

That's lame, I agree! Although I say we forget the diet and go for the hard stuff!! Just like that one rapper guy said, "36/24/36.....ha only if your 5'3"."

Pam said...

Oh...I stopped doing those earlier this year. I haven't done them for the past several b-days cause our family is so big. I can if you request one, but that's why I do the b-days on the side.