Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Walk Down Memory Lane....

Please Children...let's play nicely!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

7 comments:

Jeri said...

I remember at Mark's homecoming when we introduced you to Shayne and I introduced you as "the girl who Mark is going to marry." (or something along those lines.) I'm surprised you didn't turn and run right there on the spot. Luckily for Mark (and the family) you were able to overlook my big mouth and stick around. Sometimes I am just appalled at what comes out of my mouth. I really should learn to think before I speak.

Jeri said...

I probably should have mentioned in my comment that at the time I said this - you and Mark had never even gone out on a real date.

Anonymous said...

One of the main ones that sticks out in my head is the fact that you are always so unselfish. I remember when we lived in Ephraim and I was on bed rest with Kaden. You drove all the way down there to clean my house. You were so detailed you even cleaned my apartment windows! Every time I would try to get up, you would grab me by the shoulders and make me lay down again. Then when the nice way didn't work you yelled at me! Then you made dinner for me and Rawlin and went home. I have always been really grateful for the service you are always so willing to give; asking nothing in return. I love ya!

musicmom said...

I remember when we were in 9th grade chorus, and I slammed my finger in the car door the day of the choir concert. There was no one else that could have picked up the music and filled in like you did. I will never forget it. I was SOOO grateful.

I also remember many madrigal dinners that we did together. All sorts of "fun" HS memories.
I guess I better stop, one memory leads to so many others.

I am grateful that you are part of our lives, and that you didn't run when you met us all again at the airport when Mark came home. :)

Pam said...

It's hard for me to realize that a lot of the things that I think I "remember" are actually from home movies. But I do remember how much I loved that C bear you gave me. The times that we went to the zoo (you can never be too old for the zoo) and the aquarium. The huge bangs...they were great. When you tried to give me piano lessons. When you had your garden here, so you could fiddle in there and then we would go hang out. You converting me to DI. When Brynlee was born with her monkey hair. I love you!

Kristi said...

We've had alot of good times...my D.I. buddy, I always love to go treasure hunting with you. I loved that we just took of to Dinosaur Land with just us and the kids, (even though it was pretty lame). The beautiful princess dresses that you made for the girls for Disney on Ice is one of my favorites....just the look on my Abby's face was one I will never be able to thank you enough for. I know how hard you worked on those, and she looked beautiful. I love that we get to raise our kids together, and continue to make fun lasting memories for our kids to continue talking about "Remember When" I love you.....my sister, my friend.

Kendra said...

Holy Cow Kori!!!!! Why in the heck didn't I know you had a blog, and that you are linked to Kodie's blog!? It's so fun to see your kids and you and... your cat! What the heck have you been up to for the last 10 years? Oh yeah. Being a mom. hee hee. Check out my blog! send me a message!